20 January 2011

My Creative Space

I am having a rest from sewing today, had a massage this morning and the pain is starting to set in so I think it will be a good idea to just veg today.  I let Squid pick her favourite skirt to keep out of the big pile I am working on and this is the one she picked (well she couldn't really decide she had chosen about 5 favourites) then I told her this was the one I liked the best so she decided to have that one.


 
These are a couple more that I quite like.  As I am such a pink girl I am really surprised that the ones I like the most are blue.

I thought I'd show you the wonderful Moon set I saw this morning.  The sky was lavender, and the moon looked like a pearl, it only lasted a few seconds I only wish I had my camera instead of just my phone.  Want to see more creative spaces head on over to Kootoyoo

1 comment:

Leanne said...

What time did the moon set I need to take a picture.