25 November 2017

Bowerbird Market and a bit of quilt design

Mo and I went to the Bowerbird Market last night.  She gets more excited about it than I do and then spends the whole time whispering to me... you could make that Mum or I could make that.  Most of the things our out of our price range especially the clothes.  I did pick up some nice Xmas cards and some fabric to back the Celtic Tree of life.



Of course we had tea there.  We have eaten from Let Them Eat a couple of times out and about and the food is quite yummy, mostly vegan and vegetarian so Mo is alway happy if we find them as she knows she will find something to eat without scrutinising the menu.  And we found some yummy deserts to share.

Over the last couple of days I've been fiddling with my next quilt design.  Here is what it looks like so far.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Sounds like a fun girls day out.