28 June 2018

Slow Going



2nd to last appliqué row is finished and today I’ve finished cutting out the appliqué flowers for the final appliqué row.  



Work has been a bit of a nightmare for the last 6 weeks which is probably a bit of understatement.  The job is stressing me out, and for the past 4 months it has started to affect me health.  It has meant that I haven’t been able to sew as much as I have wanted to as I am just so tired when I get home.

I’ve been really looking forward to this final appliqué row, its my favourite of the whole quilt.  So I’m thinking this row won’t take too long.  Fingers crossed that work lets me get this done.

1 comment:

Kate said...

The applique is looking beautiful. Hopefully the stress at work ends soon. It's definitely not worth losing your health over.