18 March 2019

Road Trip and 15 Minute Challenge

Hubby and I traveled to Port Augusta on the weekend for an engagement party.    It is great when you can just leave and the kids are old enough to fend for themselves.  We had a good time, made plenty of stops on the way, had a lovely dinner at the local pub and had some fun at the engagement party and got back to the hotel not too late and not to drunk that we were hungover in the morning and headed back home.  It was a 600Km round trip.

There isn't a lot to see between Adelaide and Port Augusta but dry paddocks, scrub, the start of the Flinders ranges and miles of wind turbines.









Stitching this week hasn't been too bad and I've managed 6/7.  The next month of Green Tea and Sweet Beans has been delivered and I managed to finish 3 of the 4 blocks as well as work on a few more circles of Fleur.  




Want to join in and check out how everyone went this week head to Kate's page.

  


4 comments:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

6 out of 7 days is a great showing! I love all the pretty fabrics on the quilt.

Kate said...

Looks a lot like the drive between home and the SITs university. Not much to see on that drive either. Congrats on finding time to stitch when you had a weekend trip. That can be challenging. Hope this week works out as well on the stitching front.

Susan said...

6 out of 7 is all I ever do, and this year that's my goal. M-Sat is 100% for me! I hadn't seen the Green Tea and Beans, so had to look that up, and of all Kingwell's quilts, that could become my favorite.

dq said...

I enjoyed seeing the photos of your trip. There are so many beautiful places to see in this big old world.

Great circles - they look perfect! I love your fabric choices for both block photos.