13 May 2019

15 minute Challenge and Block 3 Springtime Romance

Another 7 out of 7 this week.  One of those days was wrangling with EQ but I'm counting that towards this as it was printing off templates and finalising designs.


This week all of the stitching was for Block 3 of Springtime Romance which I finished yesterday.  This one was one of the simpler blocks of the quilt so I powered through.  I'm having a break from  Springtime Romance it this week as I need to get caught up with Green Tea and Sweet Beans BOM and I am also signed up for Dear Jen.  The blocks for Dear Jen look like quite a challenge so that one might be on the when Romance is finished list.


Want to see how every one went this week head to Kate's 


1 comment:

Kate said...

Beautiful block! Congrats on fitting in stitching time every day last week, even if one day was fighting with EQ. That definitely counts. Hope this week is as good on the stitching front (but without all the computer angst).