12 May 2019

Happy Mother’s Day

This is my present from Mo, it is one of her originals.   She does wonderful life like sketches but I love her cartoon drawings as well.  I think I am going to get it framed.


Had a bit of a disaster this week with EQ and my BOM. The project file got corrupted.  Luckily I was able to salvage all the blocks and it was just the quilts that are lost.  I had about 9 or 10 versions of the build up and had started designing the borders but I can get it back to where I was with a bit of work and things may change from now until then.  I have printed off all the templates for each file and have image files ready to scan for each block.  Luckily the borders were mainly still just in my head and I have already tweaked a couple of ideas so there isn’t much work lost.

According to EQ this is a rare occurrence but this is the 2nd time it has happened to me.  I think last time it was more of a disaster than this time.  Though it could have been worse if I couldn’t salvage the blocks.  I think the file corrupted because the Mac switched off while the file was open I have been have a few issues due to a Microsoft Office update that was stuck and was slowing every thing down and wouldn’t let me restart or force quite so I pulled the plug.  BLOODY MICROSOFT and its automatic updates.

2 comments:

chrisknits said...

Sorry to hear of your computer woes. We are fair too dependent on them, but they sure are convenient!!!

Kate said...

Love Mo's gift! How cute. Sorry about the EQ woes. I try to back up my EQ files monthly, I'm better at it when something has gone wrong recently. Glad you were able to get most of it salvaged.