29 May 2023

15 Minute Challenge - More Work and Less Play

 My hours have increased officially so at least now I will get paid for working more.  Our landlord has offered us another part of building with a bigger space, we just have to wait and see if HO approves.  If it goes ahead we will easily  fit another person in we can move our network equipment into a separate room which will reduce the noise in the office.  Its more space than we need but there is room to grow if HO wants us to put on more people.  

Over the last 2 weeks I probably have only done my 15 minutes 50% of the time.  Mo wanted to make her boyfriend a cap for his birthday, so I did a test of the pattern last weekend to see if it was easy enough which is was, and she made one for him.   The test one I made has gone missing so I think she may have worn it today so no photo.    

I helped Mo changed her hair colour again over the weekend, she has gone from pale pink, to lilac and now navy so that it blends in with her roots I think she is ready to go back to her natural colour soon, the bright colours are more work than they are worth.  Its definite more work than I want to do. 

Short and Sharp today.  Hopefully I may get some more things accomplished on the sewing front next time.  Head to Kates to check in.  


1 comment:

Kate said...

Sorry the extra hours have cut into your stitching time. Will they go down if you can bring on that extra person?