06 August 2008
No 1 Finished
Here is my version of Sally which was Rosalie Quinlan's project, my daughter has grabbed her and declared her hers so this is probably the best she will look and it will all be down hill from here. I have also finished the needle case and scissor keep from Gail's project but I have given that away as a birthday pressie so will have to make another for me.
Have had some failures with my ornies and scrapped my original "winged things" design and have started again with new bodies. Halloween is starting to come together hopefully I can get them all stuffed during the week and start painting on the weekend to make them all lovely and prim. Then it will wrap and label them and send them they have a long way to travel this time. I also have a couple of birthday swaps to come up with in the next few weeks so will be busy with things to give away and then I suppose I will have to start thinking about Christmas.
I did some major damage at the Fat Quarter Shop this week ordering a couple of Jelly Rolls and the fabulous Michael Miller Black and White Box set. The Jelly Rolls are for one of Viv's patterns and the Black and Whites are to do another version of Leanne's Loxton Vines for my son.