21 August 2008

Stash Shopping

Got the next installment of the Pockets of Posies from Mrs Martins yesterday and decided that I need to get some fabrics together so that I could start. I don't really want to buy any more fabrics as I should be working on decreasing the size of the stash which is full to bursting so went hunting through a few bags of "projects" that haven't been started or just started and which I don't think I am honestly going to get to and managed to pull about 20m of fabric without even trying as well as a stack of charm packs that will be good to use to get that scrappy look that the quilt has, all without spending any money. Does that make it free? Probably at a stretch. Did I make much of a dent in the stash not really...

Have been deciding on what fabrics to use for Gail's December Garden and am going to go bright so will be very different from the original.

Mrs Martin is also having another Cyber Stitching day and a little bird has told me I am hosting again, with the list of people the little bird thinks we should invite we might have to get a venue lol.

3 comments:

Julie (Paddymummy) said...

Do you think that there will be room in the birdie nest for another cyber stitcher...I can bake yummy scones if there is a place in the nest...Julie

Leanne said...

I think there is some logic there....if you didn't spend any money is is free.

Sue said...

I think the little birdie is more like a vulture but anyway it will be FUN!! Thanks for being the host again ... see you did such a good job last time. Cheers S