I started this last night and have been making headway today. It isn't taking all that long and I am surprised at how much I have actually achieved. All the tree flowers have been quilted now is the task of doing the fill in which is going to take quite a bit of time and then I can start on the border flowers but I think that I will quilt out to that. I am not a great fan of linen so I do worry about the stretch factor. By doing the middle first I am hoping to avoid any bubbly bits, have managed to quilt them out so far. And no I can't claim this as a quilt that I have made it was made by Karen and it is all button holed by hand.