06 September 2010

While I Was on Roll



I put the final touches to my pattern yesterday and it is ready to go to the printers.  Well there is another story,  the cost of printing left me in a bit of a spin the last week.  So I am off to buy a mono laser printer this week which will allow me to print the patterns off when I need them and will just have the front page printed professionally for now.

Here is Pretty as a Picture in its new colours all finished and ready to be sent off.  

I am off with Squid to a school excursion to the Central Markets tomorrow so no sewing this week for me.  Might have to do a bit of shopping for myself while I am in there.  Should be fun I am looking forward to it.

7 comments:

Shay said...

I love the Central markets. There is just soemthign about the atmosphere there that inspires me to buy things I've never heard of and to try and cook with them. Enjoy to excursion.

The quilt is fabulous!

Ann Marie said...

Congratulations on finishing the pattern. That's quite an accomplishment!

Karen said...

I love the Markets. Always spend far more than I should there. Just can't resist all those cheeses and mettwursts.

Kris said...

I too love the central market. It is the most delicious place!

Cardygirl said...

The quilt looks great!

Sue said...

Well done!!! ... Quilts look great! Hope you had fun at the market and got lots of yummy goodies. Cheers S

Leanne said...

Hey I saw the new version of pretty as a picture in the shop it looks good. will I see you Tuesday.