09 September 2010

My Creative Space

Not much creatively happening here today but there has been all week so look at earlier posts.  We have given the kids the day off school and are heading to the Adelaide Show.  If I am lucky I might be able to go to the Handicraft Pavilion (hasn't happened yet with the family, did see it last year on a school excursion).

The weather forecast said rain and possible thunder, with any luck there won't be millions there today.  Beats staying home and doing housework.

For more creative spaces than mine visit kootoyoo.

5 comments:

Shay said...

Enjoy the show! Miss P and Little P are going today too. If you recognise them in the crowd make sure to say Hi!

Unknown said...

Absolutely beats staying home :)

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Good luck at the Show, my children stand there looking at incredible craft saying "you can do that mum" that have such faith in me!! Love Posie

Snooze said...

have lots of fun ... i love the show.
My Creative Space

Brenda said...

Hope you had a lovely day at the show.....the craft pavilion would be the first place I'd like to go too!