11 May 2007

Road Trip Planning

It has been and exciting week, I found out by accident that Leanne Beasley will be teaching at Loxton in July and I quickly emailed my quilting buddies (the Sparkle Bitches) to see if we could make a road trip. They were in so then I had to get a leave pass because it would mean being away for 4 nights and I have a 6 year old and 4 year old that my husband would have to organise for a few days. He can and he is more than capable of doing it but there will be a lot of whinging on his part (which I know will get progressively louder and the weekend approaches).

The deposit is paid for the workshops and the accomodation is booked and so now all I have to do is save some spending money and get more excited etc.

The three day workshop is at Almond Grove Crafts 27th to 29th July and the teachers will be Leanne Beasley, Rosalie Quinlan and Gail Pan.

Amanda

1 comment:

Gail said...

Hi Amanda
So nice to see your blog, I too am looking forward to the roadtrip to Loxton, how lucky am I that I get to call it work!! See you there!
Gail