21 January 2008

Shopping Trip and More

Well its school holidays and that is my excuse, I keep thinking about things that I should be writing and just forgetting about doing it. The weather has been either really hot or just really nice we have been using the pool heaps. On Thursday went to Hetties Patch they are having a sale with lots of fabric 30% off. The sale is to the end of January and though I didn't buy heaps I did get a few bits and pieces. On Thursday my much anticipated Scrumptious BOM by Cindeberry Stitches arrived came from Honeysuckle Cottage, I have made the block up ready to stitch. Now that the clean up of my sewing room is finished I can get out their and do some work with out having to clear a space. I have also been working on a couple of other BOM to get them ready to stitch and applique so when I get a few spare minutes I can start them. I have finished cutting all the backgrounds for I Remember which I was going to have finished for my daughters 5th birthday (not going to happen because it is on Monday) and I put together the first block of Gail Pan's Seasons.

I also took my daughter to a birthday party at The Fairies Shop at Evandale. What a fantastic venue for a little girls party here is a picture of the girls with their fairy host Rainbow Fairy. They have a little shop as well stocked to overflowing with every piece of merchandise from The Fairies TV show you can imagine I came away with a much lighter purse and all the little girls had an absolute ball.


No comments: