09 August 2009

It's finished

Little Blue Birds is finally off the To Do list. Now for basting, quilting and binding and it is truly done .... but I might leave it to rest a little while before I get to it (let it get over the shock of being finished). Though I was thinking about it last night as I was stitching the last border about how I was going to quilt it and what backing I was going to use and then this morning it was back to leaving it again. I have to get out and fix up the sewing room it looks like a bomb has hit it with bits of pattern pieces everywhere so I really need to attend to this so that I can start something new or continue on something I have already started...decisions decisions...

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Well done girl. If you are coming tomorrow bring it I would love to see it.