01 August 2012

15 Minute Challenge

Had a big week of sewing, and despite have a tincy bit of a really sore back did a megga day of sewing on Sunday (which I can't show you because it's a pressie).

Wednesday: paper piecing
Thursday: more paper piecing
Friday: applique paper piecing
Saturday: more paper piecing
Sunday: secret birthday sewing
Monday: paper piecing
Tuesday: paper piecing

Yesterday marked the end of Xmas in July with Quilt Fabric Delights which means I am able to release  my two patterns to my Etsy shop.





Head on over to Kate's to see who else met the challenge.

3 comments:

Shay said...

You rocked the challenge this week Amanda. I hereby crown you PP Queen!

thea said...

Agreed! You rock the paper piecing!

Kate said...

You've been on a roll this week and last week. I'm majorly behind in blog reading due to vacation.

Your Xmas in July patterns are both lovely. I'm scared to think about Christmas, it will be here before I'm ready for it. For some reason that happens every year!