15 March 2015

Chocolate Marshmallow Sampler Finishing it Up

I'm hoping that you are on the way to finishing your sampler and have learnt a trick or two along the way.  It's been fun and I'm thinking about what I can do next.  I really want to an appliqué quilt but I might combine appliqué blocks with pieced blocks this time and you can choose to do both or either.

My first block is drafted ready to go, but I really want to finish some hand quilting on my medallion Appliqué Quilt before I start another hand project, I find I can't do too many hand projects at the same time as I don't get anywhere with any of them.

So on to finishing instructions.  As before you can download them here.  Like the Blocks these will be available to download for 1 month and then I will be putting the whole pattern for sale in my Etsy shop as one listing.  Who knows by that stage I may even have it quilted.


I've got some work to do tonight, doing more class samples for my class on Tuesday night.  The 2 blocks are all cut out I just have to stitch them up.  So I'd better get a move on it is getting late.

Once again I hope you have enjoyed the Sampler, please send me pictures when you are all finished and link up on Instagram.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Your dark borders really makes those pinks sparkle. I may have to come up with a darker brown for my border. I think my quilt is too pink!