01 January 2019

Happy New Year and Row by Row Switch Over


Happy New Year to everyone.  I think 2019 is going to be way better than 2018.  
We had a low key New Years, Maestro headed to a party so we were waiting for a phone call to be taxi.  He ended up staying at the house we then got a phone call at 7.30 this morning to pick him up.  Suffering he went straight to bed and has only just surfaced at 2pm this afternoon.  He's got a shift tonight, just glad it's not me.  
Hubby and I watched some cricket, a scary movie and watched our own personal fireworks display as someone set off fireworks on the reserve that our house fronts onto.  I think they were moving round and using all the reserves in the area so they weren't caught.  
I used the evening to stitch background squares to my Pretty Circled Game blocks and got 3 done last night.  I have three more squares to stitch, then its frame remaining blocks and put the quilt top together.  


Row by Row

Over the last few days I have been working on instructions for the Row by Row.  Row 7 The Vines and 8 The Flower Field are now available from my Etsy Shop.

As it is the first of the month we have changed over the discounted pattern.  The Florist Shop is now discounted.  




I've been doing a bit of machine quilting.... really regretting putting all the detail in.  Can't wait for it to be finished.  






1 comment:

Kate said...

Happy New Year! Sounds like you had a low key one. The SIT decided to stay home, it was bitterly cold and she didn't like the idea of being out with the drunk drivers.