25 February 2019

15 Minutes Report



I've kept up my record of 6 out of 7 days for the 15 minute.  Admittedly most of the days was way more than 15 minute.  

On the weekend I started this bag for Mo.  I messed up following the instructions and had to adjust pattern for the ends to get it it fit, otherwise it would have been finished.  I have to do the handles.  Mo has been after an overnight bag for a year or so and I thought this would be the perfect size.  If I hadn't stuffed the main zipper insert it would have been super easy, but at least I know I can make it my way and have the right pattern adjustment for next time.  

I've also been working on another project which I can't show you as it's for a friend's birthday.  I will have to get it done this week sometime as I am going to a quilting class all weekend.  

Well that's my report for the week.  Head to Kate's if you want to join in.  

1 comment:

Kate said...

A very cute and fun bag. Congrats on finding time to stitch most days. Usually once I get going it's more than 15 minutes, it's the getting going I'll stall on in the evenings. Hope this week is as productive.