10 June 2019

15 Minute Challenge and Block 4 nearly finished

Block 4 is nearly done.  I’ve been sewing on average 2 hours a night and its another 7/7 week.  There is a lot of work in this block, I’m hoping that tonight it will be finished.  I’m going to go on to some of the blocks that a little less involved for a couple of weeks to get some more finishes under my belt and leave the other flower ring to the end.

I need to get onto the pattern writing as well.  Pattern 1 and 2 are ready to go but I still want to get most of the others ready by early July so that gives me plenty of breathing space to just concentrate on the borders while the BOM is in full swing.  Basic instructions are all the same for each block it is just progress shots and applique order that changes and the patterns and templates of course and it all takes time which takes time away from stitching.

It’s a long weekend this weekend for the Queen’s Birthday and yesterday it rained all day, but today the sun is out in full so I’m getting some more washing on the line early so hopefully it will dry.

Head to Kate’s to see how everyone has gone in the challenge this week.


Head to Kate’s 

No comments: