03 June 2019

15 Minute Challenge Block 4 Progress

It still doesn’t look like much but there are a couple more flowers to start on and most of these will have another 2 or 3 layers added to them before the block is finished and a probably another few hours of stitching.

It’s been another 7 out of 7 week.

Here is last weeks block all finished

Got to say I am a little down at the start of this week due to some family stuff.  I’m sure I’ll shake it off as the week goes by but I’ve had a couple of kicks in the guts that I swore I wouldn’t let get to me anymore but guess what I am a little heartbroken yet again.  Luckily the family I made is there for me. What makes me smile now is the house is full of sounds of Mo practicing her ukulele and Maestro singing with his deep baritone to one his favourites tunes at the moment.  

See how everyone went this week at Kate’s.



2 comments:

Kate said...

Both blocks are gorgeous! Love those brights with the black background. Sorry life has not been kind this week. At least you have happy kiddos to help distract you from the crappy stuff. Congrats on finding time to stitch each day. I hope this week was much, much better than last.

DawnyK said...

Such lovely blocks! They are beautiful. Can't wait to see the new block with the additional layers. Congrats on the 7 for 7 week! eHUGS!!!