29 July 2019

15 Minute Challenge and New to me Car

6 out of 7 this week and some of those days where just the 15 minutes took a bit of time to recover from the girls trip.

Work on my return was only mildly painful, though I found a few emails that I missed today which I swear weren't there last Tuesday so that spread the pain out a bit, I've managed to clear most of them up today.

Progress on Block 4 below, I think this will take most of the week and then I should be able to put the centre together on the weekend.

I'm still having eq issues with the border, and am still trying to work out how to get around it.  I want to use a book template in one corner however each time I make changes to the image (it has more detail than I want and I want to resize it) the project file corrupts so I am going to have to either be creative with how I create the border block or work around it and do all the image change in another software program... which is not ideal.  More thinking and hair pulling to come.

The other news this week is that we bought a new car.  Both our cars are 15 and 20 years old, Maestro is doing his learners and is saving up for a car, we decided to give him my car for 12 months he can then save some more and buy a better car and use mine as a trade in so I got a new (to me) one.

The technology is going to take a bit of getting use to but listening to my audio books is wonderful through the car speakers instead of through the phone on my way to work.  Now that I know how to turn it off real quick when I need to is even better... 😳.











So how did you go this week with the challenge head to Kate's to see what everyone else is doing.

  The sun is shining in the back yard I think I'm going to head out and do some stitching in the warm.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Those floral blocks are just so pretty. I'll be sorry to see the last of those when you finish it off. I've never had problems with corrupt files in EQ. Wonder if it's due to the source file you are using? Happy stitching this week.