13 April 2020

15 Minute - Happy Easter

It was a 6 out of 7 this week.  One day I just was really zapped and had no energy.  So I went to bed about 7.30 and went to sleep for 12 + hours, I came good the next day, thing had obviously been building up and I needed a recharge.

Green Tea and Sweet Beans continues to move along I finished one of the big appliqué blocks and have nearly finished all the propeller blocks that go together to form a big block.  I am working on  month 9 of the block of the month, but I may move to month 10 as I need a glue stick to finish the 2nd block for the month and that is coming in the post.

We have been watching The Stranger with Mo on Netflix we have 1 episode to go.  We binged 4 episodes last night, so I got lots of stitching done.  Don't know what we will find tonight to watch but the Stranger has been excellent full of twists and turns and yummy Richard Armitage.

We have been walking each day the dog has been enjoying it.  She has to have surgery this week to take out a couple of bad teeth, I had to start giving her antibiotics today and I was kinda dreading it but she took it like a champ, we will see if she continue to be good tonight now that she knows what I'm doing.

Here is view from the top of my street.  Our front garden is need of an over hall but DH did a bit of trimming of one of the conifers and it has made all the difference with the bark mulch. Ours is the house with the palm tree in the corner.  The palm tree is on borrowed time as its too tall to be able to prune now safely and it gets big bunches of seeds every year that when they come crashing down are deadly.









4 comments:

loulee said...

Your flowers and pinwheel blocks are lovely, very bright and cheerful.
I think a lot of people have made use of the extra time by working in their gardens.

chrisknits said...

I must check out this Stranger, Richard Armitage!!! All lovely projects you have going.

dq said...

I will have to check out the Netflix show "The Stranger and Mo". I have not heard of it.

I don't have a garden to work in - too early in the season just yet here. I have been playing with my grand babies to give their expectant mother a rest.

I love your applique' flowers. Polka dots are a favorite print of mine.

Kate said...

Very pretty polka dotted garden! Sometimes you have to recharge, glad you were able to do so. Congrats on all the progress and stitching time. I'm not sure what I'd do with out Netflix, it's about all I watch when stitching these days. Happy stitching this week, stay well.