21 December 2020

15 Minute Challenge and Last Minute Gift Making

I am pretty sure it was a 7 out of 7 this week. I have stitched every night sometimes just for 15 minutes sometimes more.  Yesterday I decided to get started on Christmas Gifts for the girls nothing like leaving it to the last minute.  We are not catching up until the first week in January as one of them is just recovering from heart surgery and the other 2 have lots of grand babies and lots of Christmas planning/running around to do.  

Both the kids are working lots in the lead of to Christmas, Mo is still getting use to working (and not really enjoying it).  For Maestro its all about he money and he is happy to do as many shifts as he can as he may have to pull back when Uni starts again.  Though he has selected his classes  and has said that he only has to go in one day a week next semester so he might be working just as much.  

Mo got an email from Uni and due to her excellent ATAR will likely be offered a place in the first intake so we only have to wait until January to find out.  

Its been more cross stitch for me, I will be really glad when my new glasses are ready otherwise I will have to go up lense in my magnifier, I've really struggled this week seeing or maybe I just have tired eyes.  

As you can see the top is nearly done a couple of trees and more snow flakes to go.

Head to Kate's to see how everyone is going in the lead up to Christmas.  



  

1 comment:

Kate said...

The stitching looks great. Sometimes all you need is 15 minutes to keep things going. Good luck on your last minute gifts. Fingers crossed the Mo gets her first choice for Uni. Have a great week and Merry Christmas.