11 October 2021

15 Minute Challenge and a Milestone

 Maestro turned 21 yesterday, he took some friend out to dinner on Friday night and is planning to take out people from work later in the month.  He didn't want a party or presents so we just gave him the money to pay for his friends meal.  He sent us a picture of himself that his coworkers took of him asleep on his break the next day, I think he had a good time.   

Mo has only a couple more weeks of Uni and she is finished her first year.  

My husband hopes to finish up at work soon though the official end date is end of December he is going to take leave for as much of the remaining months as possible.  Things are going to be changing for us.  

So what have I been up to.  All the blocks are finished for quick quilt 5, this one has only been a semi quick quilt but we will go on with the theme.  This will be the last quilt I need to make as I already have a quilt done for the final block.  The last couple of months have been a bit of a slog a quilt every 2 months has been a lot of work I think there will just be one quilt next year.  

More sock knitting this week and some more work on my cryptid cross stitch.  I found a group of Black Bird Design patterns on instagram that I just had to get.  I managed to find 5 patterns at the one shop there are 9 all up so I will be on the hunt for the next 4 or maybe just 1 more for an even 6.  




Check out Kate's page to see how everyone is going .





No comments: