20 December 2021

15 Minute Challenge and Trying to find Some Christmas Spirit

 I can't say I am over Christmas I just don't feel excited about it this year.  Mo and I headed to the city for a dentist appointment last week and she had a bit of shopping to do which luckily we were able to complete pretty quickly and head back home.  Will be getting up early later in the week so that I can avoid crowded shops for the final food shop before Christmas day.  

All the sewing this week has been Christmas gifts which I can't show.  I've also done another Asterales block and have another one started another.  




Maestro was heading out with some friends yesterday, it was his flatmate's birthday, the only time I get decent pictures are when they appear on his instagram.  At least he has his mullet tamed in this one.  

Hope you all have a lovely Christmas.  Head to Kates to see how everyone is meeting the challenge.  



1 comment:

Kate said...

I've been struggling with the Christmas spirit thing too. I think because work has just been so nuts. Wow, Maestro has really grown up! Have a very Merry Christmas!