06 December 2021

15 Minute Challenge and an Ending to a New Beginning

DH effectively retired on Tuesday, his last offical day is 31/12 but he's taking leave until the finish date so  he is done.  I have one more week and then I will be on leave for a month so it will be like he is on holidays for a while.  

Last week was also our Wedding Anniversary so we ran a few errands in the morning and then went out to lunch at a pub a couple of beaches away.  

On the weekend I knocked up a couple of cross stitch project bags to try and contain some of my projects. I think I need a couple more for another couple of projects that I have floating around.  I plan to make a couple of smaller pouches to store my threads within the bags.  



I asked Mo to do some sketches for me for and idea I had for next years BOM she has given them to me but I think they might become a smaller project.  I need to get some thread inspiration before I can start.     

I'm on the home stretch on a pair of socks and the cryptid cross stitch is a bit behind again as I have had to do some unstitching on the border of my next monster but there has been a tiny bit of progress.  

It was a 7 out of 7 week so all good on the sewing front.  


Head to Kate's to see how everyone is going.  

1 comment:

Kate said...

Hope the retirement is going well and that you've gotten started on your leave. I'm supposed to be on vacation, but I'm going to need to fire up the work computer here in a bit and get a bit of work done. I like the project bags, those are really cute.