30 November 2021

15 Minute Challenge Not Much to Show

 I have been working away on knitting and cross stitch this week no time on my machine after last weekends Project Bags making extravaganza.  I did clean up my sewing room a bit, I still think more organisation may be in order, but I cleaned all the mess on my sewing table and gave it a good spray and wipe to get rid of all the fabric dust.  I'm not sure if I am going to set up for mega quilting efforts over the holidays or try and make a few cross stitch project bags for my etsy shop.  I'll have to see how I feel over the weekend.  

It's DH last offical day of work today, here is to new beginning.  He has already warned Mo she is going to be having driving lessons ... you could have heard the crickets after that statement.  

We have been seeing a bit more of Maestro over the last couple of weeks and we cracked open the BBQ on the weekend.    It was good to see him eat so well so we will probably make it a regular thing.  He doesn't really like my cooking so I tend to order in when he comes over.  We did some roast veggies, mushrooms and corn for Mo's benefit (she supervised keeping everything separate) and sausages and hamburgers for us carnivores.  

Spring/Summer looks like it has finally made a show and we have had a couple of lovely days, today was a bit warm though.  Thats it for me I need to put up the next Quick Quilt which should be up later tonight.  It was a 7 out of 7 week even though I don't really have any pictures to show for it.  Head to Kate's to see how everyone is going.  




1 comment:

Kate said...

Sounds like you've gotten a good star on summer. Congrats to Your Guy on his last day of work. Hopefully his first week as a retired person went well. Some weeks the sewing room efforts just aren't that photo worthy. Hope you got in some good stitching time this week.