08 November 2021

15 Minute Challenge and something new

 I've decided to make some finished items to put on my etsy shop, or maybe just put up to sell on instagram and or my facebook page.  Today I came home from work and made a prototype (picture below), I want to add a large grommet to the side so that yarn can be fed through and put on hand loop so it can be carried while in use.  

I also want to make some cross stitch project bags just need to think that one out a bit more.  That's Thursday's job.  

Last week I got the final 3 patterns for the Blackbird Design Cross stitch I was hunting and made a bit of a start.  I am substituting some of the threads with what already have, left overs from the cross stitch project that I did through Crewel Goblin last year.  

A little bit of progress was made on the Cryptids cross stitch but no sock knitting this week.


I am halfway through the binding on Quick Quilt 5, hopefully it will be all finished tonight and I will take some photo's tomorrow.  


Thats it for me this week.  Check out Kate's page to see how everyone else is going.  



1 comment:

Kate said...

Love that knitting project bag, very fun fabrics. That's the one thing I never learend, how to do anything with yarn. You cross stitch projects are moving along beautifully. Hope you have lots of needle and thread time this week.