21 November 2022

15 Minute Challenge

 Feeling lots better this week, have been going to sleep with the diffuser on and I think that is helping and I probably needs some hay-fever medication because when sun is out so is the pollen but we have had a return to winter the last couple of weeks (I'm back in a jumper today). Maestro went to a music festival yesterday in the rain, he texted us in the afternoon to say he had never been so cold in his life.  

I've made quite a bit of progress in the Persian Tile Blanket, thinking of making it bigger but I probably shouldn't bite off more than I can chew as I keep finding patterns I want to try.  


Work is winding down which means we need to start thinking about finding a new office and advertising for another person to join the team.  

That's it for me.  Head to Kate's to see how everyone is travelling.  


No comments: