09 January 2023

15 Minute Challenge - New Year

 

First day back at work today.  Spent the morning setting up new computer equipment, I thought it was a 20 minute job but ended up taking 3 hours luckily there wasn't anything too urgent to do just a lot of filing which I guess can wait till tomorrow.  Once everything is working it will be good to be able to bring my laptop home to work on instead of using my home computer.  

Since my last post, I helped Mo make a messenger bag for her boyfriend as well as lots of crochet, I'd say I'd averaged 90% over the last 4 weeks doing at least 15 minutes.  

Summer has finally arrived in the last 2 weeks and we have had a couple of hot days which we are so unprepared for as it has been wet and low 20's for most of the last couple of months so 37 is a real shock when it hits.  

The house hunting continues though it has been slow over the last couple of weeks.  We put offers on 3 properties this week fingers crossed something comes through soon.  

Head to Kates to see how everyone is going.  



2 comments:

Kate said...

The crochet project is just gorgeous! Sorry you had to head back to work, but it sounds like you made good use of your time before you had to deal with the computer upgrade. Hope you can keep up your stitching time this week. Stay cool!

Susan said...

Good luck with the houses. Hope you hear something positive soon. It's hard not knowing what to plan. That's a beautiful piece you're working on now.