22 October 2008

Quilting Arts Gifts

 My Quilting Arts Gifts has finally arrived.  The first copy sent never got delivered so they sent me another in a Global Priority Envelope.  Just in the nick of time as I am deciding on what to do for the next Christmas Ornie swap and although I have something in mind  I don't know if I will be able to get all the supplies I need to make it happen.  I also don't know whether they will safely arrive so might have to change plans at last minute but as I am swap mamma I might have an extra day up my sleeve.   

My latest purchase from the US just hit my bank account and I don't think I will be doing much US shopping for a while as the exchange rate is absolutely shocking,  I couldn't get the fabric here in Oz so it can't be helped.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Hi Amanda, Now I can put a face to your blog. Happy stitching. Jill