28 October 2008

Weight Update

I saw a friend today that I probably haven't seen for about 5 months and she didn't recognise me so I guess the diet must be working.  I have been on a plateau for a while and although this has bugged me a bit I have stuck with the diet anyway and did a couple of things that were suggested by Bodytrim and seem to have broken through and have lost another couple of kgs in the last couple of weeks.

The good thing about this diet is that you don't feel like you are on a diet because you don't crave all the things you can't have.... you just don't want them.  This is a pretty big statement for me with the former megga sweet tooth and a person who has either been overweight or on a diet.  This really isn't a diet because you don't feel deprived and you don't have to spend endless time at the gym its just a new way of eating and a new lifestyle.   

5 comments:

Sue said...

WELL DONE!!!!!! I think I need that diet. Cheers S

Rustic Tarts said...

Yes well done Amanda. It's a great boost when someone doesn't recognise you.
Are you going to the craft fair next week? I'm still undecided so will wait and see what is happening in our world, closer to the time!

Roseanne said...

I have been dieting to and have lost 2.4kg in three weeks.I am just cutting back and walking and going on my excise bike . How my weight have you lost?

Pat said...

I have just discovered your blog. For health reasons, I need to lose some weight, too. (To STAY in good health, I should say.) Can you tell me about the diet you are using or direct me to a previous post of yours where I can read about it?

Thanks!!!

Gail said...

Hi Amanda, sad to say I fell off the wagon a little while ago...but am back on TODAY!!!! Thanks for the inspiration...keep going!!