21 October 2008

New Toy

Everyone who knows me knows that I love my gadgets and toys.  Well sick of the kids  fighting me for the computer I decided it might be time to get myself a laptop.  Then I started looking at Macs and decided that they look a whole lot better and then there was the rumours of the new Macbook so I decided to wait.  Well I picked up my new baby on the weekend and I am starting to really love it.  Getting my pc to talk to it has been fun (NOT) but I am gradually transferring what data I need to and soon the kids can have the pc to themselves and they can leave me alone. 

p.s. thanks Tan for letting me know what kind of bird my visitor is.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

No worries about the bird..Good luck with the laptop...I have enough trouble with the desk top but it helps to have a teenage son who can work with it for me...lol...
Hugs Tanxxoo