12 October 2009

Scooters and Bowling and Goodies in the Mail

Someone got a scooter for their birthday and has been traveling quite quickly ever since.

We also ventured to Woodville Bowl for a Bowling Party with 10 kids in tow. It all went off without a hitch and I managed not to lose track of all 10 kids for the 3 hours that we were there. Probably the last weekend of the school holidays wasn't a good time to have the party but it was his actual birthday so thought it would be fun to have it then as it was megga crowded.

I placed an order with Material Obsession on Thursday and got it today which I thought was pretty good. The fabric's are reds and pinks that I thought might be good for my Don't Look Now Class on the weekend and they will be perfect (add them to the gigantic crate of fabrics that I have to take with me just in case).


I also received today this book which I am sure the Sparkle Girls will enjoy pouring over on Wednesday night.
Kaffe Fassett's Quilt Romance: 20 Designs from Rowan for Patchwork and Quilting

Work has finally calmed down and I managed to get through the 3 months worth of filing that has been piling up today so I feel so much better.

Leanne picked up her bag yesterday, she has an outing tomorrow and wants to use it. I have another bag finished will post pictures soon and that goes to it's new home tomorrow this one is blue with a hot pink flower. The other bags for etsy are still a work in progress, I need to get to the dye pot to dye the wool for the base and side again it just didn't come out right. I am please to say that I am up to date with my birthday swaps and have one ready to go again this week (just one more for the year in December). I suppose soon I will have start stitching Xmas pressies for the girls (might start early this year.. Now there's a plan ... but will I do it?). Better be off time to pick up kiddies from school.

No comments: