I really haven't been trying even though I have done something every day for the last 2 weeks, its amazing what happens when a few things slow down, especially the day job and then I feel like doing some stitching in the evening.
Achievements this month: I haven't actually finished anything major but have moved along on a couple of ongoing projects and started a X Stitch.
- Started new Blackbird Xstitch which is inspired by the anniversary of the Beatles appearing on a TV show in the US. I have 3 patterns and I have started on Elinor Rigby because I had suitable colours in the thread stash to start.
- Finished half the flying geese blocks to finish my appliqué quilt
- Finished cutting out Metro Twist Quilt
- Finished 1 block for the Chocolate Marshmallow Sampler (only 5 more to go). Hoping to report all the blocks finished next time.
- Finished Class samples for a class to be taught but looks like the class will be cancelled, but shop will purchase patterns so not all is lost.
You can join the linky party here.