15 November 2011

15 minute challenge - finishes

I had one day this week without sewing, Wednesday but all the rest of the week was filled to the brim.  It went like this:

Tuesday - spray basted quilt with Leanne at sewing/ and worked on my This and That Paper pieced quilt
Wednesday - no sewing but I did put my Cosmo thread onto cards
Thursday - Quilted from 11am - 2pm
Friday -  Quilted from 7.30pm - 11pm
Saturday - Quilted for 2 hours throughout the day and evening
Sunday - Quilted 6.30am to 9am, binding/hanging sleeve on 4pm - 4.30pm, burrying threads 8.30pm - 9.30pm
Monday - more burrying threads and hand stitching binding.
Today I hope to finish the binding - then I might have a little rest - oops no I have to finish writing the pattern.  Plus I have a commission to make before next Thursday .... might be another busy weekend.

Head on over to Kate's to see who else met the challenge.


PS there is a giveaway in this post ends Wednesday evening leave a comment to be in the running.  

5 comments:

Leanne said...

Finished my binding ready to wash tomorrow.

Shay said...

Wow-that's one busy week. Cant wait to see the whole quilt in all it's glory!

I need a week like that ...so much to finish and not a lot of time. Im so slack.

thea said...

Great week! so very productive. and lots more than 15 minutes a day too!

Pat said...

Your week was way more productive than mine. Congrats on your progress.

Kate said...

Wow! Lots got done last week. Hope this week has been as productive!