13 December 2011

Quiet Lately

I know I have been quiet lately, I think I am really trying to find my festive mojo and it has deserted me this year.  Usually I quite enjoy planning xmas but this year it just doesn't seem to be happening.

Thursday I fly to Melbourne for Chrissy Work Lunch (which I do every year) but I guess this year I am a bit concerned about getting back in time to pick the kids up from School, Qantas being what they have been over the last few months.  I am sure once Friday is over a will be in full Festive Mode.  I  am looking forward to Chrissy Lunch it alway a good time, its just the getting there and the getting back I am not always keen on.

The teachers got their pressies today, and I think they liked them, I did get a hug thank you from my son's teacher.  I am madly stitching for the quilting girls, hopefully I'll finish the stitching tonight and then I just have to put all the bits together on the weekend.   Christmas Tea with the Sparkles Girls is just about the best bit about Xmas. We all come away with a lovely load of pressies from girls who know exactly what to give stitching friends.  Must admit that I have left it to a bit last minute this year, but the planning is all done, the bags are already to pack they are just a little empty at the moment.... still 8 days to deadline.    Speaking of which I had better finish up this post and finish another bit to the puzzle.

3 comments:

Shay said...

I think we are all feeling a little overwhelmed. Perhaps when you don't have to cram work in as well as a load of other things you'll find your mojo.

Enjoy your Christmas lunch. We have ours Thursday and I'm not doing anything near as exciting as flying to Melbourne.

Shay said...

I think we are all feeling a little overwhelmed. Perhaps when you don't have to cram work in as well as a load of other things you'll find your mojo.

Enjoy your Christmas lunch. We have ours Thursday and I'm not doing anything near as exciting as flying to Melbourne.

Leanne said...

Don't forget if you need me to pick up the kids I can. Enjoy your lunch.