19 December 2012

15 Minute Challenge

The Melbourne trip got in the way of any serious meeting of the challenge this week but I did have an intensive morning on Saturday putting together the girls Xmas pressies for the goodie bags for tonights annual Xmas Din Din (as Kay calls it).  I will post a couple of pictures on my facebook page as the girls don't do Facebook and will show them off a bit more in a post later in the week.

From what I remember the week went like this.

Wednesday: can't remember - probably nothing
Thursday: can't remember - probably nothing
Friday: spent the day eating and drinking till about Midnight so nothing there also
Saturday: shopping - did look at sewing related things so maybe that can count
Sunday: Madly sewing 4 gifts
Monday: Sewing buttons
Tuesday: nothing baked all day and was too exhausted to pick up a needle.

Head on over to Kate's to see how the week went in that part of the world.




2 comments:

thea said...

It's a crazy time of year isn't it? I always think I'm on track until I realize how much I have to do and how much time to do it in. A pretty good week for you. I hope I can find you on facebook ...

Kate said...

It is hard to find the time and energy to stitch this time of year. Hopefully things slow down after the holiday.