30 November 2015

Flowers for Alison Block 5 Ready to Download




Block 5 is ready to download on the BOM page.  If you have missed any of the previous months they are available in my etsy shop for $3 for each pattern.  

There are only 2 more appliqué patterns to go, a small one in January and a larger block in February.    

Borders are optional.  At the moment I am thinking of putting a wide border with appliqué all around but there probably won't be additional patterns as it will be made up from shapes that have already been used.  So you will just get a finish it like me set of instructions and it is up to you if you want to continue to follow along or just leave the centre of the quilt as is or maybe use one of your appliqué fabrics to border the quilt.  

If you have any questions let me know.  I have put the templates separate for this block as some of you have had difficulty printing out the templates.  Hopefully this will stop this.  Just remember to download the 2 sets of templates. 

Watch out for the next instalment in early January.  

1 comment:

Kate said...

Flowers for Alison is going to be a beautiful quilt. I really like block 5.