13 January 2020

15 Minute Challenge and Back to Work :(

After 4 weeks of not having to get out of bed before 9.30 it was a rude awakening this morning when I had to go back to work.  I spent the morning sorting through a months worth of emails but I am nearly on top of them.

I was expecting to have to start on a major job of boxing up all our old paper files, however the when I got into the office the boss had already done it.  So at least I won't be doing that.  There are still a few things that need to be sorted but the majority of the work has been done.

I purchased a new Yazzi bag this week to store my Wonderfil Efina threads.  I have been working on the top border for Springtime Romance and have one spray of small flowers to go before starting on the books on the end and flower centres.



My tally this week was 6 out of 7 nights.  The one night I didn't stitch was another scorcher so I decided to lay under the air conditioner and read a book instead of stitching.

Mo had me make her more pads so that took up a fair bit of the weekend.

So how did you go head to Kate's to see how everyone went.




1 comment:

Kate said...

That's a very snazzy Yazzi bag. It has to be nice to have all your threads in one place. Hopefully you've gotten back into the groove at work and you didn't run into any surprises on work load. Hopefully you'll start seeing cooler weather soon. Happy stitching this week.