20 January 2020

15 Minute Challenge & Milder Weather

We had rain overnight and today is almost like a winters day.

It was a 7 out of 7 week and I have been doing stitching every night.  The flowers on the top border are done apart from flower centres and I have started to stitch the books and they are looking like books so I'm pretty pleased with the results.

I'm really tired today so this isn't much of a post.  Here is my progress photo of the border of Springtime Romance.

Check out how everyone this week by visiting Kate's.




2 comments:

Kate said...

Springtime Romance is just gorgeous. Your projects always make me want to like applique more than I do. Maybe one of these days I'll get the hang of it. Have a good week, enjoy the milder weather.

Karen said...

Spring Time Romance is looking oh so good. What method of applique have you used for it?