01 January 2020

Free BOM Springtime Romance Block 7

I can't believe we are at Block 7 already.  In my last post I had a picture of the top border progress.  I've been doing a lot of sewing and am having a bit of shoulder problems at the moment so progress is a bit slower than I would have liked but it is coming together.

Block 7 was originally going to be the centre block but I think it works better as a corner block to the quilt.  The block will be available to download for free from today until 7/1/2020.  If you have missed any blocks you can purchase them from my Etsy shop at www.seabreezequilts.com.au.  All 9 centre blocks are now available.   Borders will be available once the quilt top is finished.




2 comments:

Kate said...

Very vivid colors, that black really makes them pop.

dq said...

It is a real beauty.