08 June 2020

15 Minute Challenge

Its a long weekend here this week. Nothing was planned and I had a bit of sleep in this morning and did some stitching throughout the day.  I've been basting shapes on my whole cloth linen applique quilt and sitting in the sun shine on the swing seat in the backyard as the house is too cold.

Mo went out with friends to a park and Maestro is working again, he has done more than 50 hours this week, everyone is getting the restaurant fix.

I've been working on another cross stitch (not from the Crewel Goblin projects) but from another Blackbird Design Book that I found.  Its for a gift so I'll just give you a little glimpse.

The week has been a 6 out of 7 one night I just didn't feel like stitching.  We have been watching The Terror on Amazon Prime which was a bit gruesome but had us hooked just to see what happened.  Not sure if we will watch the 2nd season.

I just managed to save my tin of fabric from being kicked off the edge off the seat someone wasn't too happy to share the seat with my sewing stuff.

So how did your stitching go this week.  Head to Kate's to see.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Sounds like a lovely holiday weekend. You've been making good progress on multiple projects. The cross stitch is intriguing, I hope you post a photo once it's gifted. Six out of seven isn't a bad week at all. Sometimes you just need a break.