15 February 2021

15 Minute Challenge and Another Busy Week

I've had a very busy week on the sewing front so its been a 7 out of 7 without even trying. Work is still busy too, I'm thinking that is the way it will probably be for the rest of the year.  

The first Quick Quilt Pattern & block pattern for the Sampler is available to download from the 2021 BOM Page so head there if you want it.  

I finished quilting the quilt yesterday.  I picked up my new sewing chair on Thursday and it was good to be able to quilt for a couple of hours pain free.  


We thought we could get away without purchasing a computer for Mo as she has an IPAD Pro, seems that wasn't the case and of course she wanted a pouch.  She pulled some fabric from my stash and this is my Macbook Air sleeve.  


I have been admiring the crochet pattern below on instragram for a month or so and decided to have a go.  I'm just about out of wool so will need to go back to the shop to get more in order to finish this one. There are quite a number of versions and although this is the original way the blanket was made I prefer the ones where the colour change is at the pattern repeat instead of at the 4th and 7th row.  



This week was my birthday so the all important flowers came.  The upside of having a birthday close to Valentines day is that the blooms are always beautiful.  


Mo has set up an instagram page for her art and pottery so if you are on instagram you might like to follow her.  She tries and post every day of what she has been up to.  

Mo's Business Instagram Page.  


So how did your week go? Check out Kate's page to see how everyone is going.  



1 comment:

Kate said...

Happy belated birthday! The flowers are lovely. My Guy usually gets me flowers for Valentines, but as we were in the middle of a snow storm once he got home, that didn't happen this year. Congrats on getting the new sewing chair. Isn't it nice to be able to sew for hours and not hurt afterwards. I'm still appreciating my new sewing room addition. Hope this week has been a bit calmer at work and you've been able to keep up with your stitching stuff as well.