13 February 2021

FREE Block every 2 Months and Pattern for a QuickQuilt

Check out the 2021 free BOM you can make a quick quilt every 2 months or just make 2 blocks to make the Deer Folk Sampler at the end of the year.  

Head to 2021 BOM Page to down load the first quick quilt pattern and find out more details.  You will find the requirements for Deer Folk Sampler at the end of the pattern.  

I am currently quilting the finished quick quilt and will add photo's when it is all done.  It's destined to be a gift for my Boss' daughter who is having a baby in March.  

The Quick Quilt Pattern will be available for free until 15 March.  Then it will go up on my etsy shop.  

I hope you enjoy.  


1 comment:

Kate said...

It's a fun quick quilt. As tempted as I am to play along, I'm really trying to work down my UFO pile, so I'm going to follow along and ooh and ahh over your creations.