11 April 2022

15 Minute Challenge - ISO Fun

 DH and I went to a party last Saturday night, we got an email the next day that someone had tested positive the next day.  By Wednesday DH started getting symptoms and we did RATS he was positive and has been really sick with fever and a terrible cough.  Today which is day 6 he is much better and he keeps coming into the house for a chat (he has been living in Maestro's old room) he's bored and feeling better.  Both Mo and I have tested negative every other day.  We have one more test to go tomorrow.  

So apart from working all I've been doing is crocheting and cross stitching.  

I had a couple of finishes my easter projects are done but I need a small basket to put the eggs in to take a decent picture but I can't go to the shops till Wednesday.    

I got up to date with the CAL see picture below, the next instalment has just been released so as soon as I'm finished here I think I'll get going on the next 20 rows.  There is a facebook group and lots of people are steaming ahead and are already on their 2 blanket, I will be happy just to keep pace with the CAL. 




 

I have also got out the Loose Feathers Blackbird Design I started working on earlier in the year which I think I will keep going on for the next little while.  There are 3 small heart cushions in one of the new books I purchased recently and they might get started as well, they look very pretty I just have to decide what threads to use.  So lots of cross stitching to come.  

I saw that Kim Mclean is releasing a new pattern and I might just have to order it but I shudder to think what the postage is going to be.  

Well that's it for me ISO is pretty boring, but a big cheer for online supermarket shopping that has made life easier.  

Head to Kate's to see how everyone is going.  


No comments: