25 April 2022

15 Minute & another quiet week

 I'm enjoying the calm before the storm. Mo goes back to Uni this week and with the end of the month I'm pretty sure work will ramp up again.  

I finished another the 8 small squares for the Nimue CAL ready for today's for a new list of instructions.  10 rows and another 8 small squares.  I have finished one row this afternoon as we have a long weekend for Anzac Day today.  

I have finished the first Loose Feathers pattern and have started on the next.  I think I will make a cushion out of it as I'm not sure where I would put a framed piece but I may change my mind once it is finished.  Its fun breaking it off into small chunks with each 6" pattern.  I like this next chart better than the first, it has a house in the centre and some birds and vines and not as much of a defined border.  

It was a 6 out of 7 week for me, Maestro came over one night we haven't seen him since we went into iso so it was good to catch up.  


So that is me for this week short and sweet. Head to Kates to see what everyone is up to.  



No comments: