18 April 2022

15 Minute Challenge - Uneventful week

 I am very happy to report a very uneventful week.  We were able to come out of ISO on Wednesday which allowed me to do some shopping for over the Easter break and run out and get DH a gift for his birthday on Saturday.  Easter has been pretty quiet as DH still isn't completely over Covid and apart from a couple of shopping trips (where he stayed in the car) he hasn't really been with other people.

Mo made him a cake, a simple packet cake with cream filling, it wasn't super sweet but it was yummy.



There has been plenty of time for the crochet cal and I have completed the next step on the centre square which still has another week to go and I have to do some more of the smaller squares by next Monday which is doable.  

I decided to get out the Blackbird cross stitch I started earlier in the year.  There are 9 patterns which I am going to do as one piece, so there is a long way to go, but I am enjoying the stitching.  






No comments: