16 May 2022

15 Minute Challenge Lots of Crafting

 Mo and I went to Bowerbird Market on Friday evening.  The market is run in May and November every year, usually the May one coincides with Mother Day this one was a week later and there weren't as many people and not as many stalls this time.  We always plan to get there early and have dinner at one of the food stalls before it gets busy.  There is alway vegetarian options, I was tempted by paella (not vegetarian) but we decided to get both something from Lets Eat which is vegan.  We then sauntered round the stalls.  

Mo nearly bought a pair of earrings at one of the stalls but decided against it when she couldn't decide.  When she looked at the makers etsy shop she found she could buy the earrings singularly which she was happier with.  She has 4 piercings in each ear and she wants all the earrings to be different.  She is lamenting how much it is going to cost to replace all her sleepers with silver jewellery.  

I have finished backgrounds on 3 of my Springtime Romance blocks, I would have done more but my shoulder has been quite sore since the previous week, it was a bit better yesterday but I didn't want to push it too much and I knew it was the quilting that did it.  As long as I can get the majority of it quilted by the time entries are due I will be happy that it can be finished.  

I finished adding the small squares to Nimue and started on a few rows so I could get ahead in the CAL which is a good thing because it takes a couple of nights to finish a row now and I need to get up to row 58 in next 2 weeks I'm working on 54 now, so it is doable.  

There is a little bit of progress on the cross stitch and I think I might sign up for another SAL which will go with the cryptid one that I started last year (not finished) but I have the linen all ready (the other half of the piece for cryptid).    So what is another start when I already have the supplies.  

That's it for me for the week.  You know the drill head to Kate's to see how everyone is progressing.  




No comments: